|Back to Back Issues Page
WeCookiers Express, #0033 Get your green on🌈☘️Get your green on☘️🌈
January 30, 2024
Shamrockin' St. Patricks Day Cookies
Welcome! Getting a good start on Saint Patricks Day cookies already. I'm determined to stay ahead of myself this year.
Today's Highlights1. newest site page at WeCookiers 2. your question, my answer 3. Saint Patricks Day Cookie-themed cookie cutter flips 4. Saint Patricks Day cookies, inspo photo 5. business sense 6. quick business tips
🌈 Newest Site Page at WeCookiers ☘️The latest page is, nonother than, a page dedicated to Saint Patricks Day sugar cookies.
St. Paddy's Day will be here before you know it. Start drumming up those orders early!
Your Questions, My AnswerQ: What cookie projector is the best?
A: I have answered this questions many times. However, it has a little bit of a new answer. Tap over to the following link to see the update!
Cookie Cutter Flips or Humorous CookiesI came up with a few more cookie cutter flips that might help you...
1. hot air balloon = St. Pat's balloon
2. gnome = leprechaun
3. baby bootie = leprechaun shoe (I just noticed I placed 2 t's in bootie in the photo. Too much Guinness? ha ha!)
If your email is set to allow only html, you will not be able to view the photos.
Tap on this image to see plenty of my cookie cutter flips. Click on this image to see loads more cookie cutter flips on WeCookiers.com
Saint Patricks Day Cookies, InspoMay every petal on the shamrock bring you joy and good luck.
For this month, I'm giving you 2 inspiration photos. First, I wanted to share with you my 2 new favorite cutters I bought through Etsy...
Isn't this hipster the cutest ever?! I thought the 'Lucky Vibes went perfectly with it. My customers are already going nuts over them. If you want them, here is the link to that shop. He has super fast shipping!
*As an affiliate, I earn a small fee through your purchase.
Here is the second inspo photo. You will find the full set to my site page, along with several videos that will be added for Saint Patricks Day cookies over the coming few weeks.
Here are the special royal icing transfer sheets in sets or singly in Shop Gotta-havs!
Take me to the Royal Icing Templates
Business Sense: marketing yourself1. I can't say this enough. Giving free cookies is the #1 way to grow your business.
'Give some examples', you say.
1. Ask your customers if they would mind handing out business cards for you with a code you make up written on the back. When those people make a purchase with the business card code, you allow them extra cookies or % off the order.
For the ones who do, as a thank you, you can do something special for them as well.
Make sure to put an expiration date on them. This way you are always prepared.
2. Have you done any collaborations yet? How about getting together with someone you know with a non-competing business. Go live together on Facebook. The purpose is to draw attention and get your name/s out there. Make it relaxed and personal. Maybe do a drawing for something you both have put together in a gift bag?
3. Since women are usually the ones to make special food purchases, like cookies, Drop off some make up,
spa, or hair salon themed heat-sealed cookies at your favorite hair dresser place. Naturally, add your labels with logo/contact info.
Quick Business Tips1. Do you need little discs of certain colors for sprinkles? Take a piece of parchment paper. Pipe a dot, or however large, of royal icing or glaze. Before they crust, place another parchment paper on top. Use a fondant smoother to 'iron' over them. Let them dry fully. Popping them in a food dehydrator on high for 1 hour should do the trick. Remove these from the parchments. Ta-dah!
2. Need all gold sprinkles? All blue? Whatever color you need, if you have the lustre dust color, you can pour your sprinkles in a zip baggie with the lustre dust. Seal and mix well, turning over and 'squishing'. There you have it!
3. Did you know assisted living places are always on the look-out for someone to come and do a project with the elderly? They usually won't pay you, though certainly ask. But you will be blessed by doing kindness and brightening these folks' week. While there, hand out your cards to the workers or have someone leave them in the breakroom area.
"They who look ahead map their own destinies."
Find me at the end of the rainbow...or at WeCookiers.com 😁
|Back to Back Issues Page